The GXP-2140 – bringing quality and versatility to your desktop, the GXP2140 delivers the ideal balance of call control, sleek design and an enjoyable user experience. This device is the choice for the desktop user who requires medium-to-high call control functionality with a focus on advanced features and high-end design.
The customisable GXP2140 brings a rich and vibrant display, and call control to the medium to high-volume call user. This device provides the perfect balance for the call-intensive user’s desktop, with its 4 lines, 5 programmable soft keys and feature-loaded call controls. Its 4.3” colour LCD display creates a high-quality user experience, and its dual Gigabit PoE ports, HD audio, and integrated Blue-tooth makes the GXP2140 highly versatile as well.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology
(SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBX’s, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Supports 4 lines, 4 SIP accounts and 5-way voice conferencing
- High Definition – HD audio on speaker-phone and handset, 5 programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- Compatible with GXP2200 LCD extension module (GXP2200 EXT)
- 4.3 inch (480×272) colour-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Blue-tooth for use with Blue-tooth headsets and Blue-tooth enabled mobile devices (transferring contact books and calls), USB, EHS for Plantronics headsets