The GXP-2170 – Grandstream’s most powerful High-End IP Phone, designed for the high-call volume user who requires a suite of call control and efficiency focused features. Bring heavy communications under control by utilising the GXP2170’s high-line access, BLF/speed-dial support and other control focused features.
The GXP2170 is a powerful High-End IP phone that is ideal for busy users who handle high call volumes. Receptionists, administrators, sales staff and other call-intensive rolls can enjoy efficiency by utilising the GXP2170’s 12 line keys, 4.3 inch colour display LCD and 48 digital, on-screen speed dial/BLF keys. Provide users with the fastest possible connection speeds thanks to the device’s dual Gigabit, PoE network ports. Maximised call control, expandable speed dial/BLF capabilities and a sleek design makes this phone the ultimate high-volume experience.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP-2170 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP-2170 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 12 lines, 6 SIP accounts, 5 soft keys and 5-way voice conferencing
- 48 on-screen digitally customisable BLF/speed-dial keys
- 4.3 inch (480×272) colour-screen LCD
- Dual Gigabit ports – Gigabit pass through to your desktop computer
- Integrated PoE – for powering the telephone using a POE Network Switch
- Integrated Blue-tooth connectivity
- Supports up to four GXP2200EXT Modules for BLF/speed-dial access to up to 160 contacts