Grandstream Unified Communication IP PBX Telephone system – the UCM-6202
A powerful yet easy to manage voice, video, data, and mobility communications platform has never been more achievable than when anchored with Grandstream’s series of UCM IP PBXs. The UCM series of IP PBXs offer an extensive set of unified communication features in an easy-to-manage on premise solution with no licensing fees, upgrade fees or costs per features.
Designed to provide a centralized solution for the communication needs of businesses, the UCM6200 series IP PBX appliance combines enterprise-grade voice, video, data, and mobility features in an easy-to-manage solution. This IP PBX series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such as voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, mobility options and facility access management onto one common network that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The secure and reliable UCM6200 series delivers enterprise-grade features without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature or recurring fees.
The same industry-leading platform that we designed for the UCM6100 series, which continues to be enhanced month by month with more and more features and functionalities, will be extended to the UCM6200 series. Looking for a more powerful upgrade? We have redesigned our 8 FXO port model, the UCM6208, to offer the ability to support more users and more concurrent calls, as it supports up to 800 users and up to 100 concurrent calls.
- UCM6202 support up to 500 users and 30 concurrent calls
- Auto Discovery and Zero Configuration of Grandstream SIP endpoints
- Integrated 2 PSTN trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone FXS ports with lifeline capability and up to 50 SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card
- Supports up to a 5-level IVR (Interactive Voice Response)
- Built-in call recordings server; recordings accessible via web user interface
- Built-in Call Detail Records (CDR) for tracking phone usage by line, date, etc.
- Supports multi-language auto-attendant and call queue to efficiently handle incoming calls
- Strongest possible security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS encyrption
- Supports any SIP video endpoint that uses the H.264, H.263 or H.263+ codecs
Grandstream GXP 1628 IP Handsets
The GXP1628 brings an efficient call environment to any desktop. This phone delivers a an easy-to-use interface and simple design with its 132×48 backlit LCD screen, 2-line/SIP account keys and 8 dual-color LCD BLF/speed-dial keys. Also equipped with dual Gigabit ports with integrated PoE, the GXP1628 is built for a variety of deployment scenarios. Added customization and usability comes with its built in HD audio and 3 XML programmable soft keys.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP1628 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP1628 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- 2 SIP accounts, 2 line keys, 3-way conferencing, 3 XML programmable context-sensitive soft keys
- HD audio on speakerphone and handset
- Dual-switched Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- 8 dual-colored BLF/speed dial keys
- EHS support for Plantronics headsets
- Up to 500 contacts, call history up to 200 records